Thursday 7 April 2011

Get back on it...

This post marks the start of a shift in blog content. This afternoon I went bouldering for the first time since I left England, six months to the day in fact!  I knew it was going to be a bit depressing as my climbing strength and fitness is so low.  My legs are the strongest they've been since I was riding my bike, however my forearms have become noodles and my upper body looks like it did when I first became interested in training.  BUT (and it's a big one) im not too upset about it.  Maybe, dare I say it..im becoming more mature or maybe I knew all along it would be a struggle BUT it's ok.  My psyche and excitement are so high right now that im just going to get on with it, eat well, train well and have an awesome summer with Stevie Franklin climbing the US.

Speaking of the devil, he confirmed his flights today and we intend to meet at Los Angeles Int airport on the 26th and drive straight to Bishop.. Wooohoo

No comments:

Post a Comment