Thursday 21 April 2011

FTC 'dinner' and the final countdown..

Last night was the FTC end of season 'dinner'. I arrived flustered with the prospect of missing out on food as I'd been at the Vision all afternoon trying to get some fitness back before the trip. Luckily mark saw me wandering around 3rd street and directed me to the right house. To say the least the food was amazing, Beef a la Towers and JalapeƱo Poppers were a few of the many delights Towers and Todd had prepared during the day. It was great to have the whole crew (well almost)in one place that wasn't work. We danced with the devil, drank plenty of beer and had a reet giggle, good times all round. Definitely a good send off to a awesome season with awesome people.

Camtastic!
Five days now stand between me and the trip, I'm starting to get really excited, last minute preparations and donations have bagged us a smeg load of cams (thanks to all who contributed) for the cracks of Utah and Squamish. I haven't really climbed many cracks, at least not finger cracks and I'm certainly looking forward to the punishment in my efforts to master the crack :) I guess I'm unlikely to post anything now until we arrive in Bishop. Bring it on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment